Saturday 10 December 2011

Walking In A Winter Chemtrail-land!

This is what greeted me this morning (Saturday 10th December, 2011 - 7.20am onward). The first real winter morning in the UK this time of year. I'd just finished a night shift and got busily snapping away on my mobile. The resolution is pretty crap, but the colours and scale are representative of what I witnessed. In every direction, north to south, east to west... for nearly an hour! A huge grid of trails that coloured the sky like oil in water. Some were straight and ran parallel to each other, others snaked all over the shop!

Strangely, I didn't witness any being formed. To my best recollection, they were all there when I left work and pretty much remained as is (apart from a very minor amount of separation and drifting) for roughly the next hour. As per norm, the whole thing gradually coalesced into a milky-grey mess.

Chemtrails or Contrails? You decide...




















On the subject of Chemtrails, I hope you will try to attend Andrew Johnson's talk on the subject (I was hoping to attend and cover the talk here, but work has got in the way!) on Tuesday 13th December 2011 @ Truth Juice - Birmingham, UK.

For more details visit:

Or visit Andrew's website - http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/

Till Next Time!
The Truth Seeker's Guide

No comments: